How do I add a UArts printer on my Apple machine?
1. Locate Self Service in your Applications Folder or Launchpad
2. Once the Self Service window opens, enter your UArts credentials.
3. On the left hand side, select the building location of the printer you want to install. Depending on your status in the University, your view may be diffrent from the example.
4. With the building selected, choose an individual printer and select Add or Reinstall.
Printers are named by room number. For example T802-PS-C01 is the name of the printer in room T802.
5. Click Add again in the second window and allow to download.
You may need to scroll up to see this window.