First Time Portal Access
All students, faculty and staff are issued login credentials by the university.
1. Visit the University of the Arts Portal
2. Log in with your University username and password.
Your account information will be sent via email or lettered mail depending on your status with the University. By default, your credentials will follow the format below:
Username: Typically, your username is your first initial and last name. Ex: The username for John Doe could be jdoe. If this combination is already taken, the first letter of your middle name or subsequent letters of your first name may be added after your first initial. If you need assistance on finding what your username is, please contact the helpdesk and have your University ID number ready.
Password: For first-time users, your password is your 6-digit birthday and the last 4 digits of your social security number (MMDDYYSSSS).
3. Before you can proceed to the main portal page, you must fill out your password reset questions and then create a unique password.
- Completely fill out your password reset questions and answers.
- Click on Save.
- Create a new password
- Click on OK.
- Click on the red "Take me to my Home" button.
If you do not click on "save" located below the password reset question field, you will not be able to proceed past step 1 and will end up filling it out again.
4. You are now logged into the UArts Portal.
From here you can access services like your University email (GoogleApps) located on the left hand side of the portal.