How do I install Maya?
The University of the Arts does not provide Autodesk Maya outside of our labs. Autodesk does however allow students a 1 year license that can be renewed as long as they are a current student or employee. The following steps will assist you in installing Maya on your personal computer.
Please note you will need to have an Autodesk account prior to installation. If you have not made one yet, please visit the following site here: Click here.
1. Visit the following Auto Desk link and sign in.
2. Set up the download type via the drop down menus.
You will need to pick the following settings below.
|License Type:||School: Deploy without network server|
||Windows 64-bit or Mac OS X|
3. Scroll down and select the "Download Now" button and follow the instructions.
4. Launch the installer after the download completes.
5. After a few prompts a new window appears. Click Install.
You will need to wait for the download to finish. Once it does it will start the next step.