How do I install the TVPaint license?
Sometimes students may encounter a license error with TVPaint when launching. Below are steps to correct this issue.
Please read and follow the instructions carefully.
1. Open your browser and visit https://k1000.uarts.edu/
2. Log in with your UArts network credentials.
This is the same credentials as your UArts Portal login.
3. Click on the "Want software?" button or "Downloads" on the left hand side.
4. Find the file marked "TVPaint License Fix". Clicking this link will take you to the download page.
5. Once at the download page, click the download button, to download the .zip file.
6. Select "Save". Depending on your browser, this may be different.
Please make sure save is selected. Do no open or run the file.
7. Locate the zip file and right click and select "Extract All".
8. Right click the file titled LIC_fix.bat and select “Run as administrator”.
This will display a message that the operation was completed.
Restart and reopen TVPaint, the license should be recognized now.