All students, faculty and staff are issued login credentials by the university.
Your account information will be sent via email or lettered mail depending on your status with the University. By default, your credentials will follow the format below:
Username: Typically, your username is your first initial and last name. Ex: The username for John Doe could be jdoe. If this combination is already taken, the first letter of your middle name or subsequent letters of your first name may be added after your first initial. If you need assistance on finding what your username is, please contact the helpdesk and have your University ID number ready.
Password: For first-time users, your password is your 6-digit birthday and the last 4 digits of your social security number (MMDDYYSSSS).
If this is your first time logging into Onelogin, then you will need to setup your account.
Please follow these more specific directions for Onelogin: OneLogin Account Setup
Your Onelogin page might look a little different then the one in the image.
- First click on your name in the top right.
- Then click profile.
- Use the "Change Password" option on the left.
- Then enter your current password and create a new password.
- Finally hit "Update Password" and you will get a banner saying the process is complete. This can take a minute to pop up.
- Click the University of the Arts logo in the top right to take you back to the main page.
You will only enter your new password once. Any mistype during creation could generate an unintended password and thus lock you out at your next login.
Use the show option to double check your new password.
Please meet the following requirements when choosing your new password.
- Minimum 8 Characters
- 1 Lowercase
- 1 Uppercase
- 1 Number
- 1 Special Character
Click on the Uarts Portal link to take you to the Uarts Portal. Here are other useful links for your knowledge.
- Google Workspace - This will take you to your Uarts email hosted by Google. Teachers will communicate through this email not your personal.
- Canvas - This is where your course work be held.
- Uarts Portal - This houses other useful link and forms along with copies of these links as well.
- Student Self Service - Site where you will handle financial aid, registering for classes, and seeing final submitted grades