Printing is available to all Students, Faculty, and Staff. Printers are located around campus in Terra, Anderson, and Hamilton buildings.
To access and install printers you will need the Self Service app. Please follow the instructions here to install the app: How do I install Self Service?
1. Open and log into the Self Service app
2. Use to the side bar to navigate to the printer options
The printer section are divided up by the buildings they are in.
Only Staff and Faculty will have access to the office printers.
3. Find the printer you want and click install
Notable useful printers are:
- T802-PS-C01 -- Black and White only
- T1316-PS-C02 -- Color
- A101-LIBR-C01 -- Color
- H230-REGI-C01 -- Color on 2nd floor, South walkway
4. Once installed the printer will be able through your applications
After the printer is installed, the button will change from "Install" to "Reinstall". You can double check by going to System preferences -> Printers & Scanners where you will see the printer you installed.
5. Please test the printer you have installed
Make sure to test a print to the desired machine(s) to make sure there was no issue with the installation.