Student name changes and address changes are processed by the Registrar's Office. Forms to request changes for students can be found here.
- Visit your User Profile page on the Self-Service portal. You will need to login with your username and password.
- Once you are logged in, you can CONFIRM or request changes to your addresses or phone numbers on file with the Human Resources office.
- To confirm an address or phone number is accurate, click the "CONFIRM" button.
- Legal name changes require additional documentation to be presented to Human Resources. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- Staff and faculty usernames are automatically generated by the Colleague information system based on your legal and/or chosen name. Usernames are not chosen by the users.
- Your username will be a combination of your chosen first name and your chosen last name, based on availability system-wide. If no chosen names are on file, legal names will be used.
- Username changes will not require you to migrate emails. Your previous username will be reserved as an alias, so that any emails sent to the old email address will still reach your new inbox.
Instructions for Chosen Name Changes \ Username Changes
- To edit your chosen name(s), visit your User Profile page on the Self-Service portal. You will need to login with your username and password.
- Click the button that says "Edit Personal Identity."
- You may enter your chosen name(s).
- If your new name requires a change to your username (e.g. John Doe with username jdoe is now Ryan Doe which would necessitate a new username), please submit a ticket to [email protected] and request that your username be regenerated. Information Services staff will process the new username change and inform you of your new username.