The University of the Arts is unable to provide Maya licenses to personal machines. However, Autodesk does provide Maya and other software they make for free. University members are granted a year access as long as they are an active student/faculty or staff member and must be renewed every year. In this article it will walk you through the process.
1. Visit the following link below.
3. Select the "Sign in" link
You can either use your current Autodesk account, or if necessary, create a new one.
4. Select "Create Account".
5. Select the information requested on the site.
6. An email will be sent to verify your account. Please wait and click on the link when it shows up.
7. After verifying enter any additional information asked
Depending on your role at UArts, you may see a different screen.
8. Skip this step for now.
10. Fill in the information to force the red text to show. Select "Qualified Educational Institution" when it does.
11. You will then be taken to the Sheer ID verification page. You will need to upload a valid form of identification.
Accepted documentation for verification
- Registration receipt
- Tuition receipt
- Dated student ID
- Class schedule
- Official letters
- Employee ID or link to faculty listing on school website
The document must include:
- Your full legal name
- The name of the educational institution at which you are enrolled or employed
- A date within the current school term