The following will walk you through installing DragonFrame. The instructions are similar to most installers for Windows.
1. Run the GlobalProtect VPN
If you do not have the GlobalProtect VPN installed, please visit the following link here.
2. Visit k1000.uarts.edu
6. Before downloading DragonFrame, read the Installation Instructions at the top. Refer to this as needed.
Select "Download" located on the bottom of the page when you understand there are more steps then running the installer.
7. Extract the folder by right-clicking and select "Extract All".
8. Open the "ReadMe" file and follow the instructions.
If the instructions are not clear in the ReadMe or in step 6 , please continue to the next steps.
9. Double click Dragonframe_4.2.1-Setup.exe to install DragonFrame.
You may need to reboot a few times for this install.